Grooming Centre - The Governing Council and Management of Grooming Centre, a leading Client Centric Microfinance Institution in Nigeria whose vision is to empower the economically active poor, are pleased to announce the 2019 Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme III.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Lady Kate Okafor Scholarship Scheme III
About the Scheme
- The aim of the scholarship scheme is to contribute to education and development of brilliant children whose families are cut-up by poverty at the bottom of the pyramid.
- The 2019 scholarship will be awarded to another 200 children of Grooming Centre’s clients, bringing the number of beneficiaries to 400
- Applicants must have graduated from Junior Secondary School and have gained admission to Senior Secondary.
To qualify applicant must:
- Be a biological or legally adopted child of a client who has been with Grooming Centre, and has successfully completed five (5) loan cycles
- A maximum of two (2) children per client can apply
- Have sat for Junior Secondary School examinations and promoted to Senior Secondary School.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can obtain their "Application Forms" (which are out) for free from all Grooming Centre Branches (View the Link below) across the Country. Completed forms must be returned to the respective Branch Managers, on or before the deadline above, with the following documents:
- Valid Junior Secondary School results
- Original birth certificates
- Passport photographs of child and mother
Click Here to View Centre Branches Nationwide
Check out list of scholarship news and updates in Nigeria
Check all latest Scholarships