The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and The Nigeria Employers
Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with The A. G. Leventis
Foundation (Nigeria) ltd/Gte will be conducting a one-year technical
skills training programme in agriculture in the following areas:
Livestock Production, Crop Production, Agric. Engineering and
Mechanization, Rural Enterprise Development
This programme aims at training and equipping youths with vocational and
entrepreneurial skills in the afore mentioned areas and promoting
Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
17th November, 2012
Leventis Foundation (Nig) Agric Training School, llesa, off International Breweries Road, Imo, IIesa, Osun State,
Candidates must fulfill the following conditions among others
Application Closing Date
- be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Must have completed the Junor Secondary School
- Be able to speak, write and read English
- Be physically fit and willing to work hard.
- Be prepared to undergo written, oral and physical test prior to final selection
- Be Prepared to return to farm and/or serve within the agro.allied sector of Nigerian Economy upon completion of training.
10th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should submit a hand written application, two (2)
recent passport photographs and photocopies of credentials addressed
Leventis Foundation (Nig)/ Osun State
Agricultural Training School, Imo, P.M. B. 5074 llesa, Osun State.
Candidates should come with original of their
certificates for sighting and are required to make arrangements for
their transportation and accommodation during examination. Successful
candidates will be eligible for an oral interview and fitness test,
hence this exercise might extend to the next day
Check all latest Scholarships