These tips and many more will get you advantaged as regards getting a good job, as well as becoming a better person.
Don't stop at just reading them. Put them to practice and watch yourself transform into an employer's dream.
· It is often said that where you will be in the next five years is dependent on the friends you keep and the books you read. Readers are leaders, so…READ!!!
· Don’t be too hasty on the job search. Take out time to discover yourself well enough to know what kind of jobs to apply for, and to ascertain if you havve got the required skills for such jobs.
· It is usually not an issue of how to write a resume. It is more about what to put in the resume that would get you an invitation for an interview. DEVELOP YOURSELF!!!
· Don’t despise humble beginnings. Start small and gradually progress up the ladder, gathering relevant experience and acquiring the necessary skills needed for that DREAM JOB.
· For every time you apply for a job, ask yourself if you are who the employer wants. If your answer is no, then you might have to reconsider that application.
Like and recommend if you find this post useful.