The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its social investment programmes which aim to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians, invites suitably qualified full time Nigerian students for the scholarship below:
2016/2017 SPDC JOINT VENTURE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
Who Can Apply
- The merit-based scholarship is in two categories - the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM)
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
- Is open to all Nigerians.
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants Must
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their O/level.
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for consistent communication).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development or Executive Council (CDC or CEC) is also required of applicants for the Operational Area Awards (OM).
- The letters should be addressed to The Manager, Social Investment, Shell Petroleum Development Company, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
20th December, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click Here for More Information
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants and does not assign 'Representatives'/'Agents' to assist applicants’
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be strictly based on combined academic performance
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime