October 10, 2012
Application Open for AfriGrowth Youth Mentoring Academy October/November Batch 2012: APPLY!
Full Scholarship for Successful 25 Applicants
AfriGrowth Foundation with the support of TY Danjuma Foundation is currently receiving applications for the forth batch of AfriGrowth Youth Mentoring Academy which aims at empowering young unemployed graduates in Nigeria with requisite skills in Leadership and Project Cycle Management with hands-on experience in real life situations through a mentoring internship.
The Program in this batch will target 25 unemployed graduates who will be awarded scholarship to undergo two months of intensive training and internship in Project Cycle Management, M&E and Leadership/ Employability skills.
- Candidates must be Nigerian by Nationality
- Must be within ages 18 and 35
- Must have concluded (or exempted from) one-year compulsory National Youth Service
- Must be willing to commit 8 uninterrupted weeks to the program
- Prospective participants are expected to have:
Prospective applicants are expected to have;
- Established interest and dedication to self development
- Basic understanding of issues of importance to self and future projections
- Commitment to build on things learned and interest to mentor other young people.
To apply, download the application form here.
For more information, contact: 08174858338 OR 08127677960
Deadline: October 14th 2012