Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) Programme 2017
Diamond Bank - The Building Entrepreneurs Today (BET) is a capacity building and business education initiative aimed at generating interest in entrepreneurship and designed to support budding entrepreneurs of all ages.
Since its inception in 2010, The BET programme in partnership with the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) has trained thousands of entrepreneurs, contributing immensely to the pool of skilled Micro, Small and Medium enterprise owners in Nigeria and ultimately, encouraging wealth creation across the populace.
- The Building Entrepreneurs Today programme involves a six-month intensive entrepreneurial/business training of 50 budding Entrepreneurs every season from select sectors of the economy. After going through a selection phase from a pool of numerous applications received. The top five Entrepreneurs at the end of each season are awarded financial grants of N3,000,000 each as seed capital to take their business to the next level.
- Giving support to over 150 businesses and awarding grants to over 20 entrepreneurs, The BET has positioned itself as a forerunner in the MSME led initiative in Nigeria gaining both local and international recognition.
- Now in its 7th Season, this edition of BET with the theme ‘Innovation and Social Impact’ has opened its doors to all entrepreneurs in all sectors. Calling all who have innovative ideas and are ready to make positive social impact to apply and get on the programme.
29th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to start the application
Step 1 (Let’s meet you)
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a simple form registration with your First Name, Surname, Email Address and
- Mobile Number, Business Name/Idea and a brief description of your business/idea.
Step 2 (Your business in 60 seconds)
- Tell us about your business/idea in 60 seconds.
- Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business/idea using a video
- camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterwards to upload your pitch video.
Step 3 (Await the invitation)
- Complete your registration, submit and await the invitation
- Be on the lookout for your application, you may just be one of the 300 applicants
- who would make it to the interview.
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com