The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Programme.
Applications are invited from interested candidates for:
2017 LiveWIRE Regional Programme
- Livewire is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 with training and finance to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by exposing them to business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like financial institutions and non-government organisations (NGOs).
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-start up: Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop (BI)
- Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
- Value Chain workshop
- Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
- Post start up (Mentoring and Market linkages).
- Male and female applicants from the region (South-South).
- Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket.
- Must be resident in their states of origin.
- Must not be in paid employment.
- Must have an innovative business idea.
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
21st August, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You may also apply by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stating: Full name; state of origin; community; LGA; date of birth; email; marital status; telephone no; residential address; educational qualification; subject area; type of business; description of business; years of experience; disability if any; business name; CAC registration if any; business address; Name of Referee; telephone no and address.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms.