April 25, 2017
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital Scholarship Program 2017
University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital in collaboration with the
International Committee of The Red Cross are looking for suitable
applicants for the scholarship opportunity as detailed below:
2017 University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital Scholarship Program
Course: Prosthetics & Orthotics - Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Tanzania Training Centre for Orthopaedic Technologists (TaTCOT).
- Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Igbobi Lagos.
- University of Rwanda, College of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Student Application Criteria
- The BSc in Prosthetics and Orthotics is composed of a broad
range of theoretical and other subjects including physical and clinical
assessment and examination of patients with neuromuscular and skeletal
- It also includes design of prosthetic and orthotic components as
well as the prescription, fabrication, fitting and alignment of the
full range of orthopaedic devices available.
- The clinical practice in the course includes the clinical
examination and evaluation of individual patients in order to prescribe
and deliver the appropriate prosthesis or orthosis to each individual
- Must have passed SSCE (secondary School Education Certificate): WAEC / NECO / GCE O level);
- Must have written passed 2016/17 academic year JAMB test with minimum 180 score
- Must speak fluently Hausa & Kanuri; Fulani & Babur is an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English;
- Must be 18 years of age and above by the date of the application
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have original Birth Certificate (not affidavit);
16:30 h; 5th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to: email@example.com (for online version)
CMAC Office / University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B 1069, Maiduguri,
- Please clearly indicate the program that you are interested in
(Applications intended for this program without a clear subject will not
- Late application will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.