Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2017
Criteria For Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines:
- Environmental Sciences,
- Management Sciences,
- Information Technology,
- Possess a minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS
- Not be no more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian nationals resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification documents from their LGAs
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2017
- Be able to ontain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
1st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit www.myjobmag.com or www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select "Educaition" from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
Click here to apply online
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page first degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test. Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailbox from time to time and on the NLNG website
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime