January 27, 2017
Selection Process For the Heineken International Graduate Programme (IGP)
The International Graduate Programme at HEINEKEN is a highly competitive programme with even higher expectations for those that make it through the selection process. Your past experiences have taken you this far but now it is up to you to take advantage of what HEINEKEN offers you to develop yourself into a Senior Manager within the HEINEKEN organisation. This requires you to be flexible, self-sufficient, open to feedback, gracious, and of course, always represent the HEINEKEN organisation appropriately by staying true to the values of HEINEKEN: Enjoyment, Respect, and Passion. We expect all three from our International Graduates and will not settle for less.
If you believe you can deliver on these expectations at HEINEKEN then you will have a world of opportunity at your door. HEINEKEN offers you a truly global experience, we have operating companies in over 70 countries around the world, which makes us the world's most international brewer. You will spend three years getting to know our operating companies by doing three one-year assignments in three different countries within a specific function. Along the way, you'll receive development workshops as well as mentoring from a senior manager in the business so that you can reach your full potential. Ready for an adventure? Let's Go Places!
Heineken International Graduate Programme Selection Process 2017
- Fill out an application online
- Applicants that meet minimum criteria will be invited to take an online test
- Upon successful online assessment, applicants will have a telephone interview
- Applicants that progress past the telephone interview will then do a face-to-face interview close to your home or study location
- Successful applicants will then do a virtual interview with the IGP Team
- Applicants that pass the virtual interview will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Applicants that are successful in the Assessment Centre will then be offered a position within the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme.
- Applications for the 2017 IGP will begin being accepted in January 2017. The selection timeline will be updated soon.
- Online Application: January 2017- 6th February 2017
- Online Test: February
- Telephone Interviews: March
- Face-to-Face Interviews: March - April
- Virtual Interview: April - May
- Assessment Centre: June
- Offers Made: June - July
- First Assignment: September 2017