M.E. Egbadon Foundation - Applications are hereby invited from less
privileged students in Public Secondary Schools or Tertiary Institutions
in Nigeria of Edo state origin for the M.E. Egbadon Foundation
Scholarship Award for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Applications are invited for:
M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship Award 2016/2017
Application Closing Date
- Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and
be in great need of financial assistance to complete their academic
- Beneficiaries of the Foundations scholarship award for the 2015/2016 academic session are eligible to apply.
25th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should submit their applications in
their own handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages) clearly
stating status of parents and detailed reasons why the applicant
believes that he/she should be considered for the award: Name of
institution, current level, course of study and likely date of
completion of studies should be included in the application. The
applicant should also provide personal details such as: functional
E-mail address, GSM contact number and any other information that may
help the applicants.
Application must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicants Local Government council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by the current Head of Department or Principal.
- Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Students Affairs.
- Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Qualifying test (written and (or) oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.
Application accompanied with relevant documents should be submitted not later to:
M.E. Egbadon Foundation,