- Impeccable leadership and communication skills
- High profile professional relationship and networking
- Internship and exchange program opportunities (local and international)
- Participation in other NWTF and Voices4Change programmes
- Community and social development skills
- Must be a young woman between the ages of ages 18 – 30years
- Must hold a Diploma/B.Sc./BA in any course or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning
- Must have completed NYSC at the time of registration
- Must have political participation background or have interest in politics.
- Availability to meet with mentor at least two times a month (once every 2 weeks)
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have social media presence - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
- Must be resident in the FCT
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Good reporting and feedback skills
- Must be of good character.
- Deadline for application is September 26th, 2016.
Click the link below to apply:http://nigerianwomentrustfund.org/mentees-form/APPLY
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime