NITDA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2016
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), with its
mandate of transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global
competitiveness and the dire need to bridge the digital divide, has
since 2010 established a Scholarship Scheme for Masters (MSc) and
Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT)
obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly
distributed between the six geo-political zones for PhD and the 36
States and FCT for MSc.
- The Master's programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme is expected to run for three years.
Application Closing Date
- PhD: Only University Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
- MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor's degree, (BSc) in Information Technology related field.
7th September, 2016.
Click here to apply online
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test will be conducted to determine
successful candidates for the Award. Only candidates who are found
eligible will be Shortlisted.
- This scholarship scheme only applies to candidates who are
willing to study in any of the higher institutions either federal, state
or private universities in Nigeria i.e. this scholarship scheme does
not apply to foreign universities.