The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name
and legacy of the late Dr. Olusegun Agagu. The foundation focuses on
improving lives by supporting existing scholarships as well as awarding
new scholarships. Also improving lives in the areas of academics,
geology, petroleum engineering, energy, politics/good governance,
culture and arts (highlife music), service and aviation trauma.
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation, in partnership with the
Governing Council of Adeleke University is accepting applications from
students who comes from Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State
for full scholarships into the university in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
This scholarship is tenable only at the Adeleke University, Ede in Osun
State. The Olusegun Agagu Foundation has established this scholarship
scheme from Okitipupa Local Government Area, who have demonstrated a
commitment to forging the education in spite of the financial hardships
they have faced.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Application Closing Date
- Be an indigene of Okitipupa Local Government Area
- Be high performing students as evidenced by testimonials from their schools
- Have chosen to study at Adeleke University or be willing to change to Adeleke University
- Have scored a minimum of 200 at the 2016 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination to qualify for the POST UTME test of the
university (if applicable).
25th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form
The application form should be submitted along with the following;
- JAMB result (score 200 or higher)
- WAEC result (Score at least 5 credits including Mathematics)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Official form of identification such as a Nigerian passport or Sutdent Identity Card.
Upon receipt of application from interested candidates, Olusegun Agagu
Foundation shall shortlist qualified students who will be subsequently
invited for further evaluation. Successful candidates will be notified
via email and SMS.
Incomplete applications will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.