Leemon lkpea Foundation (ALIF) was founded by Chief (Dr) Leemon A.
Ikpea, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Lee Engineering and
Construction Company Limited. ALIF was officially inaugurated on
November 17, 2012 with sincere desire to benefit humanity through
charitable activities which includes:
Agbonjagwe Leemon lkpea Foundation (ALIF) 2016/2017 Scholarship Award
- Extending scholarship scheme to indigent students and young persons of school age, especially orphans.
- Catering for the aged.
- Promoting youth employment through skills acquisition.
- Ensuring easy access to primary health care services for people living in rural communities.
- Providing infrastructure to ameliorate the hardship of life such
as borehole projects for the provision of potable water in rural
communities within Edo State and beyond.
- Empowering rural women, particularly widows.
The Agbonjagwe Leemon lkpea Foundation (ALIF) annual scholarship for
indigent students in Nigerian public secondary and tertiary institutions
is now open for application. The award is in the following categories:
Polytechnics and/or Colleges of Education, and
- Applicant must be indigent and exhibits brilliance in his or her academic pursuit.
- Applicant in category "A" must produce a letter of attestation from school principal alongside a copy of last term result.
- Applicant in categories "B" and "C" must be a registered
students in any public tertiary institution in Nigeria i.e.
Universities, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education.
- Applicants must have exemplary character and good academic performances.
- Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than
two (foolscap) pages. The letter must include the name of the
candidate, GSM contact, and name of school, state of origin and in the
case of tertiary institutions; course of study, year of study, and why
the candidate believes that he or she should be given the scholarship
- Also, The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A duly completed Application Form APS-2
- A photocopy of the candidate's current identity card.
- A letter from the candidate's current Principal and a copy of last term’s result for Category "A".
- A letter from Head of Department (in the case of Tertiary
institutions) including correct information of the candidate's CGPA for
the last academic semester
- A copy of the candidate's registration form for the current semester.
Application forms are available at the following collection centers:
Application Closing Date
- St. Anthony's Catholic Church, Ewatto, Edo State.
- Agba Grammar School, Uromi, Edo State.
- ALIF Headquarters, TrueVine Plaza, 66b Ujoelen Road, by Planwell B1!s-Stop, Ujoelen, Ekpoma, Edo State.
- Lee Group Holdings Ltd, i6b Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos
- Lee Engineering & Construction Company Limited, KM 7, NPA, Expressway, Ekpan, Warri
- Ika Weekly Publishers, 108 Old L/A Road, Opposite Mary
- Mount College, Boji Boji, Agbor, Delta State.
16th June, 2016.
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their Applications to: email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.