The Bank of Industry, in partnership with the National Board for
Technical Education (NBTE) is organizing a Vocational Skills Competition
to support and promote Vocational Skills acquisition among Nigerian
The target participants are top graduating students of NBTE-accredited Vocational Enterprise Institutions (VEIs).
The Structure of the Competition
Candidates shall showcase their final year projects at applicable
regional centres. After which they shall be expected to defend the
thought process behind their respective projects before the judges.
Most recent top 3 graduates of Vocational Enterprise Institutes (VEIs)
or Technical Colleges accredited by National Board for Technical
Education (NBTE) in the 7 vocational courses listed below:
Venue and Dates
- Automotive Mechatronics/Mechanic;
- Carpentry & Joinery;
- Electrical & Electronics;
- Fashion Design;
- Painting & Tiling;
- Plumbing & Fittings;
- Welding & Fabrication;
- Kaduna Centre: 13th February 2016
- Lagos Centre: 19th February 2016
- Abuja: 19th March 2016 (specific venues shall be announced in due course).
View the list of nominated contestants
- Modern vocational work tools
- Access to small business loans
- Placement/Internship with BOI customers
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime