Dufil Prima Foods Plc - As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is continuing the Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level. The objective of the programme is to sustainably assist in the training of high level Nutrition and Dietetic manpower In the country. It Is hoped that over a period of time these highly trained nutritionists will continue to chart and guide the way for optimum nutrition for all Nigerians Eligibility
Application Closing Date
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
4th December, 2015. How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should pick and complete an application form from the coordinator at the address below: Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
E-mail address: [email protected]
Completed application form should contain the following:
- A copy of the letter of admission Into the programme (or photocopy of application for admission)
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (‘O’ level and degree)
All these should be forwarded to:
Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
Ogun State. Note:
The envelope (A4 size) should be marked "APPL. 2015 Awards" on the top left hand corner.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime