The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has released the
names of successful candidates in the just conducted online test.
Successful candidates are invited for a physical fitness test and
Kindly find the names of successful candidates and details of the fitness test below.
All candidates must bring the following documents to the Fitness Test and Interview location:
1. Evidence that you have been invited to the interview (E-mail and SMS)
2. The following Certificates (both original and 5 photocopies of each):
3. 5 copies of Curriculum vitae
4. A proof of identity (any ONE of the following): International passport, national identity card, driver's license, or registration card
5. 2 passport sized photographs
6. Medical/ physical fitness report/ Certificate signed by a medical doctor. (Download the Medical Fitness Form below Note: Once you download the form, take it to a Doctor to fill out and bring it with you. Only a Doctor from a Government Hospital can fill out the form.)
Below is the list of successful candidates who passed the online screening test for 2015 Recruitment Exercise
|AERO FIRE SUPERINTENDENT|
|ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS)|
|ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS)|
|SECURITY OFFICER II|
|AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II)|
|PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO)|
|ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT|
|DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II|
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime