Addax Petroleum Development (Nig) Limited invites qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 National Merit University Scholarship Awards Scheme.GENERAL ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be a Nigerian
- Must be a registered. full time 100 level undergraduate in a Nigeria university
- Must have 5 '0' level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind is not-eligible to apply
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply. .
- To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information on MS-Word Format:
- Other Names
- Functional E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SCSSE/GCE O'level Certificate'
- Evidence of State of Origin Local Government
- School ID card or National ID or Driver's Licence or International passport
- Applications without all these credentials will be rejected.
An aptitude test for all applicants will be conducted at the following centres on a later date that shall be communicated to short listed applicants. Applicants should therefore indicate their preferred centre for the test on their applications:
- Port Harcourt
All applications should be submitted with scanned copies of credentials through ANY of the following e-mail addresses not later than Friday, April 25, 2014: CRL1@addaxpetroleum.com