Nigerian Army - The underlisted candidates were successful at the Short Service Commission Selection Board 2013, candidates will report at Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna on 18 October 2013. Candidates will be received from 9 am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm of 18 October 2013 will be disqualified.
General Instruction to Candidates
PSS: The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020 for DSSC and SSC is now on. Apply Now
Candidates are required to report on 18 October 2013 at the interview venue with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked).
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include blankets, white
- bedspread and pillow case.
- Current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests.
- There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable and a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
Click here to view the list.
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime