Starting in fall 2014, the Master of Science in Foreign Service (MSFS) at Georgetown University is offering a full-tuition scholarship for a talented graduate student from sub-Saharan Africa.
MSFS is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history. In addition, students choose an area of concentration such as Global Politics and Security, International Development or Global Business and Finance.
Applicants must have:
- A completed undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a strong academic record.
- A TOEFL score of at least 100, or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
- Applicants must have completed a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or must be able to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2014.
- Applicants should have professional experience, ideally in a field related to their future professional goals.
- Students have an average of four years of work experience before joining MSFS.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application documents (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation). Only students who have applied to the program will be considered for the scholarship.The application deadline for fall 2014 is January 15, 2014.
For more information on the academic program, click HERE
. For information on how to apply, visit HERE
Check all latest Scholarships
Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime