Vacancy at New Usual Limited
Posted on: 15 September, 2014
Deadline: 18 September, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at New Usual Limited
At New Usual, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our approach helps to control and reduce operating costs by consolidating existing assets, helping to align technical relationships, conducting sound business process leadership, and pursuing customer-centric strategy and service predictability.
- Create functional and user friendly database-driven web sites.
- Modify and Improve on existing websites for clients.
- Test websites, troubleshoot and fix website problems or bugs.
- Have basic experience of ASP.NET programming, C# or VB.Net, XHTML, CSS, XML and XSL.
- Be knowledgeable and experienced at MS SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Be skilled in database design, business analysis, requirements capturing and technical specification.
- Have basic experience with integrating web design with back-end coding.
- Have basic experience of building and maintaining content management systems.
- Have basic understanding of MVC will be beneficial.
- Experience of PHP 5, MySQL and OOP will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Joomla will be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of MS Navision will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issue ia also a plus
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CVs & Cover letters to: email@example.com Application Deadline:18th-September-2014
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Usual LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Help Desk Support Trainees at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Internship Opportunity at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Graduate Web System Administrator at Netbit Solutions Limited
- Current Job Placements at Connig Technoserve
- Manager, Consumer Products, West & Central Africa at Visa Incorporated
- Jobs at Technira Limited
- Sales Account Manager at the Source Computers Limited (TSC)
- Programmers at Dotmac Technologies LTD