Contractors - Clearing, Shipping, Storage & Haulage Operations at US Mission
Posted on: 12 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at US Embassy
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria seeks for experienced contractors to provide freight forwarding services (Clearing, Shipping, Storage & Haulage operations) in Lagos and Abuja and the contractors shall possess all permits, licenses, and any other appointments required for the provision of this service under this contract, all at no additional cost to the Embassy. The contractor shall perform this contract in accordance with local laws.
The contractor shall provide evidence of past and present records of similar services to reputable organizations.
In order for prospective contractors to be considered for the solicitation process, they must meet the following qualifications:
- Must provide all requisite licenses, certifications or accreditation.
- Evidence that the offeror operates an established business with a permanent address in Abuja and Lagos and telephone listing.
- Evidence that the offeror/quoter can provide the necessary personnel, equipment, and financial resources needed to perform the work.
- Must provide proof of experience, past performance, customers names, addresses contact numbers, previous contractors for whom Similar services were provided.
- Statement that shows profitability for the past 3 years.
Method of Application
Only prospective offerors who meet the above requirements need apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about US EmbassySimilar Jobs
- Experienced Job Recruitment at The U.S Embassy
- Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- Facility/Property Manager at the Delta State Investment Trust Company Limited - Delta State Ministry of Finance
- Latest Job Opening at The U.S. Consulate
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government Public Procurement Authority
- Director (American Corner) at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Massive Recruitment at The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)