Retail Infrastructure Engineer at Oando Plc
Posted on: 16 September, 2011
Deadline: 21 September, 2011
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Oando
VACANCY TITLE: Retail Infrastructure Engineer
The position incumbent reports to the Manager, Retail Engineering and is responsible for the end-end management of all Engineering projects from design phase to the execution phase/commissioning/handing over, And to also oversee all Retail Outlets Facility Maintenance within the Retail Network.
The Retail Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the supervision of all the activities of the Regional Engineers (East, North, West).
The Position incumbent is to oversee all modernization of company Retail Outlets/other facility associated maintenance for all western region Branches in accordance to specifications and engineering standards and best practice.
The Position incumbent is to supervise the Regional Engineers in all kinds of modernization of company Retail Outlets/other facility associated maintenance for all Branches in their respective regions in accordance to specifications and engineering standards and best practice.
The position incumbent has the on-site supervisory responsibility of ensuring timely completion of all Engineering Facility Maintenance Projects nation wide.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Certification and Review of Bills of quantity, carry out market surveys, Project estimates and tender documents of all civil/Facility Maintenance projects for all regions.
* Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel
* Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems Retail Outlets sites.
* Prepares interim and completion of facility maintenance project reports for all Retail Outlets nation wide.
* Research into the current industry trends both local and global that will confer competitive advantage in the market for Oando Plc.
* Coordinates all Project materials and logistics administration.
* Cordination of all civil Engineering projects in the Regions, ensuring it meets Oando’s quality standards and specifications with accompanying status reports
* Inspect project sites within the region to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and HSEQ standards
* Oversee the end – to – end of all Retail Facility Maintenance projects nation wide.
* Controls expenditures within limitations of Retail facility maintenance budget.
* Superintends all documents for the tender process for all regions facility maintenance projects.
* Evaluate project output to determine compliance with or variance from project objectives and standards.
* Manages contractors/vendors on Retail maintenance/project activities.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
* 1st degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
* Membership of Nigeria Society Of Engineers
* Minimum of 7-8 years of experience, with relevant experience in similar roles in the oil and gas environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics
* Architectural & Engineering Design Interpretation
* Engineering material, costs & Specifications
* Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
* Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
* Public Safety and Security – Knowledge of relevant Equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective immediate local environment, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
* Project Management
* Creativity & Innovation
* Organization/Administrative competency.
* Relationship Management
* Team playing
How to Apply
Visit this link to apply: www.oando-cvmanager.com/careers/
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OandoSimilar Jobs
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global