Ongoing Recruitment at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 5 September, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Accounting and Administrative Duties.
- 2:1 from reputable university
- Minimum of 5 credit in O' Level.
go to method of application »
- Design and implement applications adhering strictly to SDLC processes
- Ensure applications implementation and release works according to agreed timescales and costs
- Ensure availability and performance of all Applications (95%), proactively Monitoring applications to ensure up to date service delivery (minimum downtimes)
- Ensure all changes go via the change control process, adhere to organisational governance processes for rolling out new systems into production
- Ensure high quality test plans are written for every development module/task, ensure functional & security testing is part of all test plans
- Responsible for providing trend Analysis to team to enable informed decisions regarding resource management. Submission of daily/weekly activity reports
- Responsible for defect tracking during and post application implementation/deploymen
- Experience in application and web application development (using the .Net Framework 3.0 and above)
- Previous work experience with capital market order management
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Experience with .NET framework, including C#, ASP.NET, and Visual basic
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with business intelligence
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and webservice development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (eg; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
go to method of application »
- Develop effective operational systems, processes and polices in support of the organization's vision; Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies, organizing required resources, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans.
- Continuously strive to improve processes, procedures to heighten productivity, timeliness and quality; Direct and provide a strategic framework for product managers to develop and manage new 3rd party relationships, contracts, data services/features, content and application portals and messaging products.
- Perform market research and analysis, design product, content and channels.
- Develop and sustain parameters for service tracking and communication to clients (e.g. outgoing technical reports, SDD, logs performance analysis).
- Assist in the development of proposals for new services and platforms to clients.
- Act as a liaison between networks and all departments; Ensure VAS services are implemented within allocated budgets; Keep up to date on VAS services and capabilities across all networks; Keep abreast with technological advancement within the VAS industry; Identify training and development needs of team members and manage skills enhancement programmes for the team to ensure targets are met.
- Manage team boundaries and allocate resources between teams for an effective work load balance; Set clear objectives and guide team members to achieve targets and performance standards; Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, state the position you are applying for in the subject field of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group