Graduate Vacancies at Royal Diadem Communications (RODICOM) Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2014
Deadline: 30 September, 2014
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
Royal Diadem Communications (RODICOM) Limited is a duly registered media and public relations company that provide creative solutions to all possible categories of your media and PR needs. Our platforms use innovative approaches to substantially manage and insight communications and marketing needs of institutions, companies and organization.
We currently have vacancy for business development officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new customers through strategic marketing plans.
- He/she is responsible for managing and growing existing business relationships.
- Concentrate proactively on finding and expanding current business into new local, regional, national or international markets.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies.
- Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customer and other business and project partners.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Proposal writing and submissions Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging targets.
- Excellent Business Development and Relationship Management skills.
- Experienced user of Microsoft office, in particular word, Excel and Power point.
- Strong background in negotiation and Presentation skills.
- Experience creating, costing and implementing sales / marketing / advertising plans.
- Ability to work to targets / goals / deadlines.
- Be outgoing, friendly and exceptional at building rapport.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience in Marketing or Brand management
- A first degree from a reputable university is essential
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
- Graphic Designers at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Sales Executives at Print Anything™
- Job Opportunities at DODO Design Agency
- Job Openings at Centrespread
- Social Media Marketer at Brelix Online Marketing
- Social Media Marketer at NaijaSEO