Our client, a diversified holding company, with investments in key subsidiaries offering portfolio services, Engineering, ICT, Real Estate and Hospitality requires for the following positions:
Complements the Managing Director ICEO in strategic planning and decision making, providing financial and technical expertise which requires strategic thinking and good communication skills:
- Be able to work closely and effectively with the CEO in supporting the CEO in shaping the organization's strategy.
- Have the ability to adopt a business strategy to maintain and strengthen partnerships with others, both inside and outside the organization, who can provide information, assistance and support to the development of the organization's operations.
- Understand the strategic business drivers and key issues affecting the organization and its impact on stakeholders and users of financial statements.
- Manage capital, funding needs and cash flows, balancing shareholders' returns and risks, for achieving the organization's objectives.
- Be knowledgeable on financial statements' reporting in line with the regulatory requirements and best practices
- Be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria or ACCA
- Have a first degree or HND plus Ten years working experience
- Being expatriate will be an added advantage
go to method of application »
- Recording of transactions on a daily basis
- Account reconciliation for payables and receivables
- Creates and analyses financial reports
- Prepares monthly management report
Qualifications and skills
- B.Sc or HND Accounting, ACA; ACCA etc
- Must bave worked in similar organization at management level for a minimum of five years
- Sound communication skills, verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of Numerical and Quantitative analysis
- Must be computer literate
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs/resumes to: email@example.com Email subject should bear the title of the position being applied for.