MICHAEL HAMMOND ENGINEERING CO. LTD. was incorporated in 1974 as a wholly indigenous company engaged in the supply, installation and maintenance of a wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment including all manner of HVAC related systems: CHILLERS, PRECISION CLOSE CONTROL AIR CONDITIONERS, FAN COIL UNITS, AIR HANDRES, ETC.
Summary: Directly reporting to the Managing Director regarding managementof the commercial side of the company’s HVAC business: including design, contracts, installation, service &maintenance.
Key duties include:
- Managing top level client relations
- Securing new business with existing and new clients
- Co-ordination and management of tender submittals
- Management of design of HVAC and mechanical services(Site surveys, system selection and equipment selection)
- Analyzing client enquiries and providing quotations/project estimations
- Providing technical advice to the HVAC team
- Overseeing technical and contractual correspondence
- Participating in commercial negotiations of tenders
Other duties will include,
- Ensuring compliance & accordance with contract documents and specifications
- Finalizing financial accounts and achievement of the budget profit level
- Developing and motivating a professional team to work under limited supervision
- Achieving all the KPIs as detailed within the contract project agreements
- Budgetary control for the delivery of engineering services including monthly valuations and variations together with the financial management of planned future works from point of order to processing of invoice.
- Attending regular client progress review meetings, as and when required
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc progress reports to support the meetings and respond to incidents or needs of the site
- Ensuring the requirements of Work Place Health and Safety are met
- Project sign-off and closure
Salary & Package: Subject to negotiations
- Location: Lagos and environs, Nigeria
- Contract: 24 months contract, possibility to be extended
- Start date: To be agreed
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideal requirements stated below. Candidates with any similar or equivalent level of experience may apply.
Matured, determined, resilient character with integrity, reliability and resourcefulness. Able to work with people at all levels from Directors to workmen. Good man management skills, good health, strong engineering background, clean driving license, including:
- Previous overseas experience preferred
- Ability to deliver within project timeframes and constraints
- Fluency in MS Project, MS Office
- Trades back ground preferred, Electrical or Mechanical
- Relevant B.Sc or HND
- Minimum 6-10 years experience of management in the HVAC industry
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale