Stresert Services Limited - Our client is an insurance company seeking to hire a Smart, Reliable and Confident candidate for the position of a Front Office Executive in its Port Harcourt Office.
The ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company; Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitors’ arrival; Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and departmental directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Schedule and maintain appointments diary.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mails, packages, and deliveries.
- Supply information regarding the organization, products, services and policies to clients on enquiry.
- Deals with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reports and document issues for resolutions.
- Other important functions are Supervisor support, office harmony, crisis handling, office morale, customer service.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- The Idle candidate should have superior organizational skills, be self-motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented, and energetic. Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing, data entry and proofreading skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple client/project queries at a time, are essential.
Qualification, Skills & Other Requirements:
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years front office experience.
- Must possess Telephony Skills, Good Verbal Communication, Multitasking Skills, Good Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office Skills and Listening Skills. Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organising, Informing, and Pressure Handling abilities are very essential.
- Candidate is expected to have thorough knowledge of the insurance sector and its frame works to answer enquires correctly.
- Candidate is also expected to be aware of the roles of other office employees for smooth referrals on enquire.
Method of Application
ONLY EXPERIENCED OND APPLICANTS SHOULD PLEASE SEND A PASSPORT PICTURE & CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Front Office - PH’ as subject of mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.