Vacancy at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2014
Deadline: 27 August, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages N
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited require urgently the services of competent employees to fill the vacant position:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e the GRN & STOCK CARDS E.TC.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approvaal
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
- Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
- Supply marketers with goods and take proper inventory.
- Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
- Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
- Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store FIFO.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply or any Social Science Discipline
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG and/or Food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting a very strong Advantage, thou training would be provided.
- General computer usage knowledge including good Microsoft word and excel skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Candidate must reside around Sango Ota and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at a Large Conglomerate - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Entry-level Van Sales Representative (VSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Latest Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Fresh Recruitment at The Dangote Group
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Eunisell
- Storekeepers at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Executive at eRecruiter Nigeria