Vacancy at Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 21 August, 2014
Deadline: 27 August, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Abraham and Sarah Beverages N
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria Limited require urgently the services of competent employees to fill the vacant position:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive materials from suppliers and enter into the appropriate books i.e the GRN & STOCK CARDS E.TC.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other dept. /sections with proper approvaal
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, types and product code.
- Fill requisition for materials and assist in stock taking.
- Supply marketers with goods and take proper inventory.
- Keep record of materials or items received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Generate requisition for all stock items, while maintaining stock and re-order level at all times. And ensure first in first out rule.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Ensure monthly stock taking and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management latest 1st of the each month.
- Items received and issued should be posted into the system.
- Items that came first into the store first should be the first to leave the store FIFO.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Accounting, Business Administration, Purchasing & Supply or any Social Science Discipline
- 2 years’ experience in FMCG and/or Food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of Peachtree Accounting a very strong Advantage, thou training would be provided.
- General computer usage knowledge including good Microsoft word and excel skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Candidate must reside around Sango Ota and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abraham and Sarah Beverages Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc