Ongoing Recruitment at Wakanow.Com
Posted on: 19 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Wakanow
Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
- Conducts induction programme for newly recruited employees
- Coordinates Management development programmes for staff
- Participates in Planning and coordination of both in-house and external Training programmes for wakanow.com staff
- Conducts periodic Training Needs Assessment and recommend training based on need for Wakanow.com staff
- Conducts Training on new Products and Services for Wakanow.com staff
- Participates in User Acceptance Tests and surveys for new products and services
- Conducts Sales and Customer Service Training for Wakanow.com staff
- Conducts weekly Training for newly registered Wakanow Affiliates (travel agents)
- Produces timely reports on all training programmes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possession of at least a good degree from a recognized university.
- 2-4 years experience in Human Resource Training in a service industry
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel etc.
- Work experience in the travel and tourism industry is an advantage
- Experience in human capacity development in a top-rated IATA Training school is an advantage.
- Demonstrable competence in training delivery mastery
- Experience in sales training and customer Service training
- Experience in curriculum development and training content development
- Experience in development of training manuals
- Possession of motivational, coaching, counseling, analytical, research and people management skills
- Experience in working with Amadeus and conducting Training in Amadeus GDS is an added advantage
- Ability to take initiative, result-oriented, enthusiastic, self-disciplined and possession of positive attitude
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WakanowSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at a Professional Travel Management Company - Smade Business
- Corporate Sales Executives at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
- Customer Support Agents at Hotels.ng