Job Opportunity at TechFuture
Posted on: 18 August, 2014
Deadline: 3 October, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechFuture
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TechFuture is an African based value added services and consulting company providing a portfolio of services that benefit numerous clients with unrivaled innovation, experience, comprehensive capabilities across the telecommunications, energy and banking sector by leveraging on cutting edge technologies and expertise from our world class partners via our team of well-trained local- engineers. In TechFuture our goal is to provide tomorrow's technology today by leveraging on extensive research and methodology from our various renowned partners.
TechFuture is recruiting to fill the position of:
- We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications on Linux/Unix Systems.
- You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Must have Linux and Telecom/GSM knowledge
- 1 - 2 years of hands-one Software Development experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Java development (Java SE, Java JSP, XML)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward there resume to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TechFutureSimilar Jobs
- Devotional Portal Manager at YellowDot Africa
- Channel Planning and Logistics Manager at HMD Global
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited