LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
LG Electronics Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The job holder will be responsible for maintaining the parts warehouse activities including the receiving, warehousing and delivery of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Formulate plan for warehouse management and maintenance
- Store / Warehouse Planning
- Ensure efficiency in Parts warehouse functions and reduce operating cost
- Ensure effective warehouse productivity measures & minimum shipments turnaround time
- Define and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance to all statutory norms regarding warehouse operation
- Supervise and coordinate the receiving, unloading and assembling of inbound stock
- Evaluate condition of stock and ensure quality check is undertaken
- Supervise stacking and storage of goods and maintain safety measures to preserve goods
- Oversee loading, dispatching and delivery of stock from warehouse to the customers
- Ensure Stock replenishment to the stores on time
- Ensure timely processing of insurance claims
- Maintain optimum inventory/stock levels at the warehouse
- Manage stock levels and triggers stock movement by generating replenishment orders/ distribution orders
- Identify the stocks that are in the ware house for long time and bring it to the attention of the concept
- Plan daily distribution and ensure the receipt of acknowledgment copies of the dispatch
- Ensure that daily transfers are updated and confirmed in MIS/IT system within the same day
- Maintain and report warehouse inbound and outbound documentation /MIS
- Assist inventory controller in stock audits to analyze current processes & systems
- Take up immediate necessary action in case of vehicle accident/ break down with goods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Profile Graduate degree essential, preferably with specialization in supply chain management or operations management will be Plus
- Good knowledge of supply chain functions such as planning, procurement, warehousing, transportation
- Advanced knowledge of warehouse procedures including stacking and sorting.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience 5 - 10 years, preference will be given for candidate from consumer Electronics Company.
- Good English Communication & PC Skills Essential
- Knowledge of store ERP will be Plus.
go to method of application »
- B2B - Sales target formulation and achievement
- Channel identification & development
- Make sure commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) annual sales target achieved.
- Push commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) through proper distribution.
- Build Govt. , institutional & organization relationship & influence key decision makers to use our product.
- CAC Academy administration and training module development
- Effective spending of marketing budget as per strategic objective
- Identification & development of product portfolio & positioning
- Achieving Sales Targets and development of engineering capability
- Improving market intelligence and implementation of GTM strategy effectively
- PRM & Pricing strategy.
- Evaluate the SSD CAC Biz competencies and enhance or find optimized options
- Business Module implementation within target dates.
- Channel definition and business flow guidelines
- Infrastructure & manpower budget allocation and implementation
- Develop and administer CAC manpower based on focused requirement
- Communicating market needs to and driving product priorities
- Optimizing the product portfolio, pricing and distribution strategy
- Defining and articulating product positioning
- Strategizing growth in new customer acquisition across all channels (website, channel, and telesales)
- Working with the merchant marketing, sales, channel and account management teams on go-to-market planning for new products or product changes.
- Working with business development and channel teams to identify and win partnership opportunities and strategic alliances
- Developing business cases for product additions or enhancements
- Acting as a consolidated and data driven "voice of the customer"
- Co-coordinating where required with regions to ensure best practices are shared globally
- Extensive industry experience related to CAC / B2B services (not negotiable)
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Air conditioners, chillers & Ac products
- 10+ yrs experience in a product management, product marketing or product strategy role
- 5+ yrs relevant real-world experience.
- Preference will be given to candidate who worked in any African market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; comfortable making c-level or public presentations
- Ability to get things done with matrix teams and managing by influence
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record on leadership skills and profitability, with strong business turnaround skills
- Strong analytical skills - able to understand and interpret data, make decisions based on data and solid business case rationale
- Talent to draw hypothesis and lead efforts to prove them through testing and/or research
go to method of application »
- B2B & B2C Channel Management
- Maintaining Corporate Partner and Reseller relationships with regular visits/communication.
- Achieve sales targets at Nigeria (both sell in and sell through)
- Manage complete new product life cycle (4p's) for security camera, Interactive Television , Desktop , laptop & other new product range Optimize available shared resources to expand the B2B business
- Develop & maintain strategic relations with key accounts using existing shared resources
- Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
- Initiate channel expansion to increase penetration and reach in the B2B space.
- Product Management
- B2B Line up selection for region with clear parameters of spec/price/positioning against competition.
- Impart Product training to partners and sales staff.
- Continuously monitor the market trends & technology for the B2B space.
- Managing project information to increase winning ratio.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in the IT / similar B2B sales
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale