LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
LG Electronics Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The job holder will be responsible for maintaining the parts warehouse activities including the receiving, warehousing and delivery of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Formulate plan for warehouse management and maintenance
- Store / Warehouse Planning
- Ensure efficiency in Parts warehouse functions and reduce operating cost
- Ensure effective warehouse productivity measures & minimum shipments turnaround time
- Define and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures
- Ensure compliance to all statutory norms regarding warehouse operation
- Supervise and coordinate the receiving, unloading and assembling of inbound stock
- Evaluate condition of stock and ensure quality check is undertaken
- Supervise stacking and storage of goods and maintain safety measures to preserve goods
- Oversee loading, dispatching and delivery of stock from warehouse to the customers
- Ensure Stock replenishment to the stores on time
- Ensure timely processing of insurance claims
- Maintain optimum inventory/stock levels at the warehouse
- Manage stock levels and triggers stock movement by generating replenishment orders/ distribution orders
- Identify the stocks that are in the ware house for long time and bring it to the attention of the concept
- Plan daily distribution and ensure the receipt of acknowledgment copies of the dispatch
- Ensure that daily transfers are updated and confirmed in MIS/IT system within the same day
- Maintain and report warehouse inbound and outbound documentation /MIS
- Assist inventory controller in stock audits to analyze current processes & systems
- Take up immediate necessary action in case of vehicle accident/ break down with goods.
Qualifications and Skills
- Profile Graduate degree essential, preferably with specialization in supply chain management or operations management will be Plus
- Good knowledge of supply chain functions such as planning, procurement, warehousing, transportation
- Advanced knowledge of warehouse procedures including stacking and sorting.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience 5 - 10 years, preference will be given for candidate from consumer Electronics Company.
- Good English Communication & PC Skills Essential
- Knowledge of store ERP will be Plus.
go to method of application »
- B2B - Sales target formulation and achievement
- Channel identification & development
- Make sure commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) annual sales target achieved.
- Push commercial Air conditioners & new product (Security systems, Solar Products, hotel televisions) through proper distribution.
- Build Govt. , institutional & organization relationship & influence key decision makers to use our product.
- CAC Academy administration and training module development
- Effective spending of marketing budget as per strategic objective
- Identification & development of product portfolio & positioning
- Achieving Sales Targets and development of engineering capability
- Improving market intelligence and implementation of GTM strategy effectively
- PRM & Pricing strategy.
- Evaluate the SSD CAC Biz competencies and enhance or find optimized options
- Business Module implementation within target dates.
- Channel definition and business flow guidelines
- Infrastructure & manpower budget allocation and implementation
- Develop and administer CAC manpower based on focused requirement
- Communicating market needs to and driving product priorities
- Optimizing the product portfolio, pricing and distribution strategy
- Defining and articulating product positioning
- Strategizing growth in new customer acquisition across all channels (website, channel, and telesales)
- Working with the merchant marketing, sales, channel and account management teams on go-to-market planning for new products or product changes.
- Working with business development and channel teams to identify and win partnership opportunities and strategic alliances
- Developing business cases for product additions or enhancements
- Acting as a consolidated and data driven "voice of the customer"
- Co-coordinating where required with regions to ensure best practices are shared globally
- Extensive industry experience related to CAC / B2B services (not negotiable)
- Strong knowledge of Commercial Air conditioners, chillers & Ac products
- 10+ yrs experience in a product management, product marketing or product strategy role
- 5+ yrs relevant real-world experience.
- Preference will be given to candidate who worked in any African market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; comfortable making c-level or public presentations
- Ability to get things done with matrix teams and managing by influence
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record on leadership skills and profitability, with strong business turnaround skills
- Strong analytical skills - able to understand and interpret data, make decisions based on data and solid business case rationale
- Talent to draw hypothesis and lead efforts to prove them through testing and/or research
go to method of application »
- B2B & B2C Channel Management
- Maintaining Corporate Partner and Reseller relationships with regular visits/communication.
- Achieve sales targets at Nigeria (both sell in and sell through)
- Manage complete new product life cycle (4p's) for security camera, Interactive Television , Desktop , laptop & other new product range Optimize available shared resources to expand the B2B business
- Develop & maintain strategic relations with key accounts using existing shared resources
- Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
- Initiate channel expansion to increase penetration and reach in the B2B space.
- Product Management
- B2B Line up selection for region with clear parameters of spec/price/positioning against competition.
- Impart Product training to partners and sales staff.
- Continuously monitor the market trends & technology for the B2B space.
- Managing project information to increase winning ratio.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in the IT / similar B2B sales
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.