We are a business located in the Ajah/Lekki area of Lagos that provides serviced and fully furnished apartments.
A business whose primary focus is providing serviced and/or fully furnished apartments requires the services of a Legal Practitioner/ Law Firm located in Ajah/Lekki Environs who can demonstrate an understanding of the technical skills required in the Luxury Short let, serviced apartments market.
An Apartments/Resident Advisor is required by Pink House Apartments suites, a serviced apartment’s suite in Lagos, Ajah area. The Apartments suite is looking for a competent Advisor preferably a newly qualified Lawyer (resident in Ajah, Lekki Environs) that will be responsible for the smooth operation of the apartment and related activities.
The Advisor will ensure effectiveness and efficiency in managing the affairs of the Apartment, he must pay attention to detail, be versatile and prepared to produce results. In general the Advisor must work in the best interest of The Pink House Apartments Suites.
Working with our long staying guest/residents, landlords, staff. Members and external parties.
• Liaise with the Apartments solicitors for the overall interest of the apartment.
• Working to enhance security,
• Maintenance of the apartment (environment, cleanliness, security).
• Handling incidents and providing corrective actions in the apartment in line with best practices.
• Proactive planning and management
• Creative, hardworking, intelligent, Initiative
• Computer/ICT skilled - Computer literacy, capability on commonly used application packages Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Management skills
• Skills and Abilities
• Enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards the public, Self-motivated, Detail-orientation, you must be able to understand the needs of residents as well as the need for organization and sustainability
• A Can-Do Attitude
• Professionalism: Meeting commitments and deadlines; motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence and determination;
• Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and ability to cope in a challenging dynamic environment.
• Develop close relationships with residents and staff to deliver innovatively and appropriately on work requirements.
• Must be able to operate with minimal supervision.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application and Curriculum Vitae/Profile as an MS Word attachment to email@example.com within two (2) weeks of this publication.
A detailed Job description shall be forwarded to prospective employees before the interview date. NB: USE JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL. Pink House Apartments suites is an equal opportunity employer; women are particularly encouraged to apply.