Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated to recruit Field Sales Experts and “marketeers who can’t bear coming second” by a leading Multinational FMCG Group involved in the manufacturing of personal care and consumable products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited:
* To develop and execute with Key Distributors a customer strategy and customer business plan that will contribute to achievement of overall business objectives.
* To ensure availability of company products as Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors and channels.
He / She will report to the Regional Manager.
* Manage Distributor sales resources.
* Ensure Key Distributor profitability
* To ensure compliance with trade policies at Key Distributor level.
* Ensure implementation of trade promotions at Point Of Sale.
* Handling Key Distributor complaints at Key Distributors level.
* Responsible for various initiatives as related to the company.
* Has the responsibility of relating with major line managers, category teams, finance, supply chain and HR business Partners.
* He or she will also be responsible for managing all negotiations, influencing and training of KD’s to boost sales activities within the regions.
Qualifications and Experience
* Candidate must have a B.Sc in any Social Sciences (Numerically oriented courses e.g Economics, statistics)
* 1-2 years SALES experience in similar multinational FMCG environment is major consideration
* Must have excellent communication, presentation & numerical skills
* Must have organizational awareness and good coaching ability.
* Must possess planning and problem solving skills
* Good knowledge of IT skills (excel, PowerPoint)
* Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills.
Method of Application