Graduate Vacancy at SuccessDrives Consulting
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 13 August, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
SuccessDrives Consulting (a training & consulting firm). We are a team of dynamic, talented, innovative and client oriented seasoned professionals. We deliver creative innovation and insights to our clients and help them improve their system and processes.
SuccessDrives Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Technical and Non-technical Research
- Conducting Needs assessment with client/Consultants.
- Strategic Brainstorming, Idea development and business model generation.
- Business Plan Development
- Developing project/clients proposal and presentations.
- Developing Training Modules and slides.
- Designing and implementing survey and other requirements gathering methodologies.
- Financial models and costing documents.
- Develop project/client proposals and presentations.
- Prepare test cases, business use cases and participate in the testing process to evaluate the technology solutions.
- Coordinate with tech/development team to develop functional requirements, technical specifications and high level designs.
- Coordinate with different development teams to develop functional designs that satisfy the user requirements.
- Analyze problems and business information processes across sectors to identify and specify computer software and hardware solutions.
- Customer requirements analysis and communication strategy definition for new web applications, content management systems.
- Develop required project materials including technical specifications, solution architecture documents, project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials.
- Lead coordinates web application and content management system design (interface and logic designs), development, and testing phases.
- Continuously seeks new creative extentions,opportunities and ideas on behalf of clients brands
- Provide direction to graphic artist and Content Developer to mirror key customer requirements as well as recommended communications styles for best output.
- Liaise with front end designer on the layout of client newsletter (new template or new newsletter issue based on existing template) for designing and dispatch.
- Lead the implementation of the best practices.
- Any other relevant duty as required by superiors.
- HND/B.Sc qualification required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria