Vacancy at Montaigne Place
Posted on: 7 August, 2014
Deadline: 20 August, 2014
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
Montaigne Place is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Reports To: Head, HR & Admin
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the HR & Admin department for efficiency and results
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years cognate experience
- Office administration
- Customer service
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Communication skills
- Computer Proficiency (MS packages)
- Excellent organization & coordination skill
- General managerial / administration skill
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability,
- Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not apply if you do not qualify
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at an Abuja Based Premium Beauty Organization
- Fashion Designer at Deejays Creations