Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customer’s personal finance and investment needs.
* Achieve branch overall profitability target
* Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquisition
* Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
* Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
* Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
* Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units
* Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
* Portfolio growth
* Grow product holdings per customer
* Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
* Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
* NIL fraud
* Dormant account reactivation
* Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
* Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
Qualifications & Skills
• Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
• 4-6 years sales experience in a similar role
• Strong sales and relationship management skills
• Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
• Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.
1. Provide efficient administrative support to the CIO Africa and maintain his daily diary.
2. Logistics arrangements e.g. flight and hotel bookings required for all CIO Africa’s travels
3. First point of contact for all Group visitors –invitation letters, hotel and travel bookings
4. Take charge of arrangements for team functions – meetings, trainings, conferences, group visits
5. Prepare advances and reconciliations, utility claims and check invoices from external suppliers in preparation for payment.
6. Raise requisitions for stationery and other requirements and ensure approval and delivery from appropriate quarters
7. Manage gift and entertainment register
8. Liaise with Country CIOs for periodic reviews and ad hoc conference calls.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Handling all in and out correspondences for CIO Africa
• Establish and manage the office’s filing system
• Assist CIO Africa with administrative efficiency in the department
• Assist CIO Africa personnel policy implementation.
• Arrange all internal and external meetings for the CIO Africa
• Ensure all deadlines are met and escalate exceptions.
• Maintain service metric and performance in the division
• Collate and manage the leave plan and handover process
• Ensure job objectives and descriptions are completely filed
• Any other assignment assigned by the CIO Africa
• Drive full implementation of agreed training plans
Qualifications & Skills
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.