Sales Manager in an International Agricultural Tools Company
Posted on: 29 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment - Our Client is an International Agricultural Tools Company looking to bring on board a young and dynamic Sales Manager.
Prime Objectives of the job:
To grow, develop and lead the sales and marketing initiatives in order to increase sales, market share, brand awareness and to locate the right distributors and channels to sell our products.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing/Sales, Management or any relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, within Agricultural tools, Hardware, Construction, Consumer goods industries or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of product selling
- Ability to research and analyze the agricultural tools (Machetes, Hoes, Spades, Forks, Digging/Construction tools, Protective clothing, Knapsack sprayers, Gardening tools, Sickles, Knives and files, Saws etc ) market in total
- Must be able to detect prices, regional preferences, POS, value chain
- Must be able to determine market drivers, competitor behavior and threats
- Regular analytical, strategy and sales budget presentations to Management will be required.
- Frequent travel around the main agricultural areas and markets will be required.
- Forecasting Accuracy: The capacity to forecast, drive for results and take the initiative to deliver consistently strong performance and superior outcomes
- Results Driven: The capacity to drive for results and take the initiative to deliver consistently strong performance and superior outcomes
- Planning & Organizing: The ability to implement procedures and co-ordinate necessary resources, so the job is completed in timely, quality and cost effective way.
- Customer Focus: Drives for results and takes the initiatives to deliver consistently strong performance and superior outcomes.
- Communication: Capacity to demonstrate clear and effective two way communication with a wide range of people and in all situations, in order to explain, convince and influence others.
- Problem Solving: The capacity to analyze problems and propose alternate solutions.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Head of Accounts Department at AMO Group
- Accounts Payable at Tomato Jos
- Technical Officer at SIAT Nigeria Limited
- Senior Agronomist at KPMG Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at WACOT Limited