Nurse/Counsellor at Diadem Consults Ltd
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: 17 December, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Diadem Consults Ltd
Diadem Consults Ltd is a solution and service provider to complex development, health and environmental problems. The company is wholly Nigerian owned and was established in 2010 by an energetic and qualified team of professionals from various disciplines to enable it provide cutting edge service delivery in Nigeria. The company is divided into operational units; health research including monitoring and evaluation, ICT/geographic information system, health commodities (drugs, lab consumables and hospital equipments) and logistics/supply chain management.
To provide technical support and capacity strengthening in HIV counseling and testing, HIV/STI prevention education, STI syndromic management, ART and PrEP adherence counseling, care and psycho-social support group services and HIV related health care services at the community and the clinic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the review of clinical records to evaluate the necessary level of patient care for HIV/AIDs prevention, care, and treatment in Diadem clinics.
- Provide treatment care and support to all PLHIV on the program
- Follow up and ensure the retention of clients on treatment in the OSS.
- Elicit for sexual partners from all clients newly enrolled and currently on treatment.
- Contribute to local capacity strengthening of the clinical team in adherence counseling and case management.
- Support the project implementation team in coordinating and supervising support group meetings and commodity management within the OSS.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of best practices, lessons learned and results and highlight the success of community based comprehensive HIV prevention, treatment and care among key populations.
- Provide psychosocial support and trauma informed care and support ,treatment, and referral services to Key affected population.
- Provide STI syndomic management to PLHIV on the field and in the OSS.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Clinician and Technical officer.
- Level of Education - Bachelor of Nursing degree & MPH preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in HIV and Sexual & Reproductive programming in the public or private health sector.
- Current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Knowledge of MS application softwares.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the state and country when needed
- Trained and certified HIV and AIDS counselor
- Strong analytic and communication skills, ability to write clearly under time pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diadem Consults LtdSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Professional Driver at Somanda Consulting Ltd
- Consulting Civil Engineer at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Business Development Officer at H. Pierson Associates Limited
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Jobs at Platinum Careers
- Job Openings at Ralds & Agate
- Latest Vacancies at Phillips Outsourcing