HR Manager at an FMCG Company - Ascentech Services Limited
Posted on: 10 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
A Client of ours in the FMCG sector is seeking to hire an experienced HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes in the firm
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
EDUCATION, GENERAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A graduate degree in Human Resources or any related discipline
- At least a professional certification in Human Resources
- A Masters’ degree is a plus
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can forward their CVs to email@example.com using HR Manager as the subject of the mail.
N.B – Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascentech Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Financial Planning & Reporting Manager - BPM at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Sales / Marketing Officer at Breadish Bakery
- Customer Service Representative at MyjobMag Limited
- Medical Sales Representative at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Production Manager (Expatriate) at a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company - Willers Solutions Limited
- Latest Jobs at OWPPiN Limited
- Editorial Assistant at Adonis & Abbey Publishers
- Job Vacancies at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited