Sales Executives at Boulos Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 9 December, 2019
Deadline: 13 December, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Boulos Enterprises
Boulos Enterprises Limited offers the public high quality products carefully made to suit the Nigerian climate and road conditions. What distinguishes it from competitors is its exceptional range of products designed to meet the demand of the market in terms of customer satisfaction.
One of the Biggest Automotive & Marine Companies situated in Lagos, Nigeria is desirous of recruiting for the position of a Sales Executive to develop and establish more business
QUALIFICATION & COMPETENCIES:
- HND/BA/BSC in relevant field or its equivalent
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to manage confidential matters
- Ability to work with less Supervision
- Negotiation Skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer.
EXPERIENCE LENGTH: 5 years
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current prospective and customers in the assigned core business areas/market segment in order to meet the company sales target.
- Prospect and demonstrate products to potential/existing customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on market feedback: customer needs problems, interests, competitor’s activities, and potential for new products.
- Assist with preparation of sales orders, invoicing, proper documentation and satisfactory delivery of products to customer’s satisfaction
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Other task that may be assigned by management.
NOTE: Previous exposure to the automotive and Marine industry is an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
REMUNERATION: Very Attractive plus HMO, Pension and other welfare benefits
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Boulos EnterprisesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Insignia Print Technology LFTZ Enterprise
- Job Openings at Kimberly-Clark
- Daf Driver at Erisco Foods Limited
- Job Openings at CWAY Group
- People Business Partner, Commercial at Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Sales Representative/Marketers at Rugnull Resources Limited
- HR Personnel at Rugnull Resources Limited
- Bottled Water Machine Technician at Rugnoll Resources Limited