Latest Jobs at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 3 December, 2019
Deadline: 13 December, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Frigoglass
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
- Use a computer to programme a Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) machine to process a piece of metal material to meet specifications by following a coded programmed instruction and without a manual operator
- Set up different programming using a CNC machine programming to achieve deferent Job requirements
- Repair and Maintain CNC Lathe Machine
- Ability to work on machine parts to specifications using machine tools such as Lathe Machine (Shape and Grinding Process of machine parts including mould
- Set up, adjust and operate all the specialized machine tools and advance variation tools to perform precession machining operation
- Conduct training and Mentoring of other employees on CNC Lathe Machine
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering with a strong Experience in CNC Machine Operation
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity operation.
go to method of application »
- Customizing, adding new module and documentation to the ERP
- Problem fixing within ERP System
- Testing, debugging, report design within the ERP
- Provide support service of ERP (Microsoft Dynamics Navision) users across all Frigoglass Industries
- Conducts ERP training and prepare training manual for new and existing employees (ERP users)
- Script and query design
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in (Computer science/MIS/Information Technology)
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2015.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FrigoglassSimilar Jobs
- Senior Online UPS Sales Associate at Simba Group
- National Sales Manager at Recare
- Senior Sales Professionals - Renewable Energy (Solar) at Wandel International Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at TalentSquare
- Latest Vacancies at Ruff n Tumble
- Internal Auditor / Compliance Officer at Persianas Retail Limited
- Regional Fleet Maintenance Manager - West at Leventis Motors Limited
- Latest Jobs at School Kits Limited