Regional Program Manager at Creative Associates International
Posted on: 21 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, DC, the firm has a field presence in 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- The Regional Program Manager will manage a field office and be responsible for all financial and administrative management; program development and implementation; and grant development and implementation in that office’s area of responsibility.
- The RPM will advise the Country Representative, the Chief of Party, and the Operations Manager on the evolution of the local political, legal and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the regional USAID program to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- The RPM will work directly with local Program Development Officers (PDOs) and will also coordinate with other entities at a regional, provincial and district levels.
Reporting & Supervision:
Reporting directly to the COP, the Regional Program Manager will support the COP in the management of a field office and implementation of the program, providing technical leadership and oversight.
- Manage a field office in terms of financial and administrative management, program development and implementation, as well as grant development and implementation.
- Coordinate with the COP, who is responsible for coherence of program strategy and project development program-wide; he/she will supervise the program development officers and the activity implementation and support staff in his/her respective offices.
- Manage the development of overall regional program strategy with and review of grantee proposals, including proposal submission and data entry. S/he will also oversee the identification of potential grantees and the development and implementation of small grant activities. Other responsibilities will include advising the COP on the evolution of the local political, legal, and economic situation and on how to continuously adapt the program to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
- Oversee the programmatic and implementation monitoring of each grant activity; the RPM will ensure that activities and reports are accurately captured. S/he will also supervise enforcement of proper financial, procurement, and general operational protocols and reporting in the field office.
- Ensure that the field offices maintain compliance with USAID regulations in regards to auditing requirements, implementation, procurement, financial management and overall office management.
- Supervise and provide guidance to all staff located at the field office
- Minimum of three (3) years professional experience (including at least one year of supervisory experience) working in complex and challenging field operational contexts.
- Have prior experience demonstrating the skills required to fulfill the full range of responsibilities outlined above for the Regional Program Managers.
- Prior experience with USAID, particularly with transition programming, and/or programs that have community-level engagement.
- Previous experience working in Africa is desirable.
- Prior experience working on rapid transition programs is desirable.
- Fluency in written and oral English
Method of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter to: RMS@CreativeDC.com listing "RPM480-RW" in the Subject Line.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Stock/Freight Manager at Solidarites International
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground
- Job Vacancies at TechnoServe
- Latest Jobs at Mercy Corps
- Research Officer At The Population Council
- Radio Operator At The World Health Organization
- Finance Coordinator At Christian Aid
- Country Director at Chemonics International Inc