Massive Recruitment at Energi Talent Resourcing (Oil & Gas)
Posted on: 21 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
The Oil & Gas and Power industry is a specialised sector with specific skill requirements, operating in challenging and often harsh environments. The requirements to work in hostile, remote locations; demands technically-skilled personnel with commitment, experience and capability.
Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria, Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) brings together the very best talent from the worlds of executive recruitment and the Oil & Gas and Power sector to form a unique and powerful collaboration focused on identifying and securing high quality permanent and interim professionals for the Oil & Gas and Power.
We provide market-leading recruitment options for the Nigerian market. We are excellent at matching your timescales and requirements to our expert recruitment solutions, ensuring the quality of our service is never compromised.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a number of our prestigious clients for the following roles to be based in Nigeria West Africa.
- Head Internal Audit and Risk Management
- Field Service Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Generation Managers
- Power Plant Operators
- Power Plant O&M Engineer
- Logistic/Commercial Manager
- Project Site Managers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Senior Electrical Engineers
- Tendering & Bid Engineer
- Instrument, Automation and Control Engineer
- Instrument, Automation and Control Technician
- Planning and Construction Engineers
- Planning and Construction Superintendent.
- Mains Engineer
- Principal Engineer Operations
- Senior Planning Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- General Manager
- Facility Maintenance Engineer
- Facility Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- QHSE Advisor/Consultant
- EHS/QMS Coordinator
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years commercial relevant experience.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is essential.
- Education: Technical / engineering qualification required.
Method of Application
If you feel that you are well suited to any of the above roles and would like to find out more then please email your CV in word format for the attention of Frank Ojevwe: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Energi Talent ResourcingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Luxxor Group
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers