Commercial Director in a Media Company
Posted on: 21 July, 2014
Deadline: 31 July, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our Client is one of Nigeria's media companies operating at the fore front of media in Africa, with activities spanning EXCLUSIVE content and distribution of specialised licensed programmes. Due to massive growth and expansion they are seeking the services of spontaneous Commercial Director who would carry out the below deliverables.
- Summary of Roles and Typical Job Activities for COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
- The Commercial Director International takes ownership of all Commercial activities of the Group and advice management on all Commercial operations.
- Lead the planning and execution of all commercial activities and strategies for the organization and all its subsidiaries. This includes product planning, market research, pricing, distribution, advertising, and public relations.
- Responsible for attainment of the group's marketing and sales revenue budgets
- Plans, directs, and coordinates the commercial development of the company.
- Duties and responsibilities also include formulating policies, managing daily marketing and sales operations
- The Commercial Director provides the leadership, management, strategy and vision necessary to enhance revenue growth of the Company and ensure growth of client and asset base.
- Essentially, the Commercial Director is responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass revenue budget, profitability, cash flow as well as business goals and objectives.
Education and/or Experience
- First Degree with Higher degrees/MBA/ Professional Certification or training; or equivalent combination of education and minimum of 10 years' experience in Business Strategy & Development, Sales and Commercial Planning, 5 of which must have been spent in a similar role, preferably in a media industry.
- Experience in sport & media marketing is very key!
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound Business Acumen
- Sales Expert
- Aptitude with Figures
- Ability to build a long lasting commercial relationships
- Risk Management Skills
- Business and Management principles knowledge
- Tendering and negotiation knowledge with applicable laws & regulations
- Good project and time management skills
- Strong business strategy and analytical skills
- Planning & organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Access to Business contacts is highly required
- Age Bracket: below 50 years Pay Package: Open. Job Group: Senior Mgt. Level.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward their CV's to: email@example.com using Commercial Director as subject of mail.
Note: Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Sales Strategist at Ringier Digital Marketing (RDM)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited