Vacancy at Phase3 Telecom
Posted on: 18 July, 2014
Deadline: 24 July, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Phase3 Telecom
We are seeking a Sales /Business Development Head for an integral role within our company. This is a leadership role, which involves developing long-term, effective client business relationships at a senior level.
The candidate will deliver sustained new business growth with key clients while having a pivotal role in driving new business success.
Our clients are one of the leading players in the Nigerian Telecommunication industry; hence Candidate must be able to work at a senior level in the industry. Candidate must possess proven sales experience with excellent key account management skills; and be a self-starter who thrives on high level of accountability & professionalism.
Candidate must also possess proven leadership experience in building and leading sales teams to achieve business targets.
Minimum is first degree in related field. B.sc/B.Eng./B.A.
A Master’s degree preferred.
Minimum 10 years post graduate experience working within a telecommunications and technology driven environment, 4 of which must be at a senior sales role.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Strategic thinking, Good Leadership and Strong analytical skills
- Mature, Credible and Comfortable in dealing with senior executives of multinational Organizations.
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent Leadership and Managerial skills
- Strong selling skills and proven track record for meeting revenue targets.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, including management report writing skills.
- Excellent Business planning and decision making skills.
- Strong skills with influence and negotiations.\Reliable, tolerant and determined to be equal with company mission and objectives.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the stated requirement should forward an application and CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th July 2014.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Phase3 TelecomSimilar Jobs
- Media Business Development Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Sales Manager at Tros Technologies
- Oracle Support Engineer at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- Commercial Project Manager at Siemens Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- Technical Success Manager at Andela Nigeria
- Accounting Assistant at Access Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited