GE is an advanced technology, services and capital company with the scale, resources and expertise to take on the world’s toughest challenges. Dedicated to innovation in the areas of energy, health, transportation and infrastructure, we’re committed to leadership, integrity, partnership and human progress.
GE businesses ranging from Aviation, Capital, Oil & Gas, Energy Management, Power and Water, Healthcare, Transportation and Home & Business Solutions have operations on the African continent. Major locations include Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa. Over 1300 employees are working in the region, creating local partnerships and providing solutions & services that supports Africa’s infrastructure and sustainable growth. We are also dedicated to knowledge transfer, whether it is providing technical expertise to customers by hosting customer summits, to developing young local talent through unique programs such as the Early Career Development Program in Nigeria.
GE Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Number: 1939546
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
The Contract Performance Manager is the on-site focal point with the GE Oil & Gas customer for all the operational topics, being the key interface for all aspects of the contract. He/She will be responsible to ensure the smooth execution of contractual maintenance and site activities. He will work within TurboMachinery Solutions Organization inside the Region.
- Coordinate and support Site team (Resident Engineers and Local Staff);
- Interface with GE internal departments, to deliver contractual obligations and to facilitate outage activities coordination;
- Supervise the application of admin, EHS, quality, maintenance and engineering policies, procedures and filing the systems to execute this Agreement;
- Respond to Owner's technical inquiries coordinating technical resources, to assure problems identification and resolution;
- Assist customer operation and maintenance staff in monitoring performances of covered units and recommend actions to improve safety, availability and reliability;
- Identify elements requiring improvement and structure projects and actions to address the needs;
- Organize and conduct recurring contract review meetings, outlining activities and units performances (including RCA);
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of recommended actions due to Technical Information Letters by monitoring their technical applicability and execution timeframe;
- Provide information about the latest advancements in upgrades opportunities to Customer, and assist in their implementation;
- Keep Customer updated about design changes of parts to be installed;
- Coordinate Field Service, Repair Service and part delivery activities to meet Contract obligation;
- Coordinate the reviewing of maintenance plan, with the aim to optimize the Units reliability and availability;
- Support Customer for the storage of parts under the Contract;
- Maintain maintenance and inspection quality Manuals;
- Resolve with the customer any un-clarity in the agreement wording which may arise during the execution of the contract;
- Coordinate parties for multi P&L deals. Represent the main interface with customer when requested.
- Minimum of a BSc degree in engineering or equivalent from an accredited University
- Project Management expertise, better if associate with technical skills and maintenance knowledge
- Minimum of 8 years industry relevant senior contract performance management experience
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Must be certified as a GE Contract Performance Manager (GE employees only) Certified Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (GE employees only) Familiarity with long-term parts and services contracts Sales experience with direct customer interface Successful P&L experience Proficiency with computer tools Strong business / financial skills Strong interpersonal skills. Technically savvy while having strong business acumen and ability to drive overall solutions/rigor to meet customer needs
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.