We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about our vision to remain World class in all our activities while marketing high quality brands.
We are currently considering applications from bright, talented Nigerians with the right attributes/profile to pursue successful and interesting long term careers in Nigerian Breweries.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years and should possess the following:
* Bachelor degree obtained in any social science discipline with minimum of Second Class Upper division.
* Bachelor degree in any social science discipline with second class lower plus Master degree in a relevant field
* 6-8years Core HR experience from Unionized Multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Environment.
* Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria is MANDATORY (minimum of ASSOCIATE)
* IT Literacy - MS Office application (Power user of Excel).
* Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
* All applicants must be Nigerian Nationals.
All qualified and interested candidates should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS within 1 week from the closing date of this advertisement. Applicants CV must include the following:
1, DATE OF BIRTH
2, CLASS OF DEGREE e.g 2.1 OR 2.2
3, WAEC/SSCE/NECO GRADES
4, CIPM CERTIFICATION