Finance Officer - Receivables at MainOne Cable Nigeria
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Main One Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Job Type: Permanent
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for proper file management, easy tracing of voucher as well as ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies, procedures, legal/statutory and Company regulation.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- Liaise with the bank for all assigned company transactions.
- Review all new customer contracts and SOFs with supervisor, and ensure billing is done accurately.
- Generate and ensure timely dispatch of customer invoices.
- Posting of all customer payments timely and accurately.
- Accurately generate credit notes to customers based on SLA when there are downtimes.
- Confirm authorisation for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update supervisor on significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Receipt & Collation of Invoices for payment.
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience required.
- ICAN/ACCA is required.
- Knowledge in basic Book Keeping procedure.
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry.
- Efficient use of accounting templates.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
Demands of the Job:
- Accurate attention to details.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting Application.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Main One Cable career website on career.mainone.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Main One CableSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Transsnet Financial
- Office Assistant/Cleaner at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Hardware Systems Engineer at Coniah Systems Support Limited
- Job Openings at Deloitte Nigeria
- Digital Marketer at Next2you Nigeria
- Manager, Technical Account Management at Mastercard
- SharePoint Developer at Recourse Technologies Limited